how to earn money on YouTube without showing your face
How to Earn $500 From YouTube in a month?
1. Make Videos in English
2. Be true to your subscribers (no false hopes)
3. Reply to every comment and help
4. Spend at least 1 hour everyday to research for content
5. Upload at least once a day (twice a day too)
6. Spend 30 minutes on designing Thumbnail, Writing Title and Description of each video
7. Get up to date with YouTube Tips (2 hours every week)
8. Do not look at stats/numbers until you have uploaded at least 5 hours of Content.
9. Do not look for a shortcut
10. Make community posts, stories to connect with your audience
11. Believe in yourself and work hard.
12. Do not keep waiting for the right time, for the right equipment, for the right following. Just do it!
There are several ways to earn money through YouTube:
- Ad revenue: YouTube will place ads on your videos and you will earn a percentage of the revenue generated from those ads.
- Sponsorships: You can earn money by partnering with brands and promoting their products in your videos.
- Channel memberships: You can offer exclusive perks and content to viewers who pay a monthly membership fee to support your channel.
- YouTube Premium revenue: If your content is eligible for YouTube Premium, you can earn a share of the revenue from YouTube Premium subscribers who watch your content.
- Super Chat & Super Stickers: You can earn money by receiving Super Chat messages or Super Stickers from viewers during a live stream.
- Merchandise: You can use YouTube’s built-in merchandise feature or other platforms to sell merchandise such as t-shirts, hats, and mugs to your viewers.
It’s important to note that to start earning money through YouTube, you need to meet certain criteria such as having at least 1000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time, and comply with YouTube’s policies, terms and guidelines.
Also Read : How to get subscribers on YouTube fast and easy free